Monday, October 5, 2020

A Dog's Life.

 I would hope to claim that I am Bailey's best friend, but I think Sam has me beat!  These two dogs love spending time together.  Sam is my parents black lab.  He is old and sweet.  We call him the gentle giant.  He loves to wrestle with Bailey, but I think they both are starting to learn Sam's boundaries.  Sam spent a week with us recently and managed to not hurt himself wrestling this time.  Bailey seems to know that he has to take it gentle with Sam.  



When Sam is not around, Bailey spends most of his time at the circle window.  He waits for other dogs to walk by, and then he starts barking like a mad dog.  He is getting a bit better at not barking, but I am certain that he has no self control when I am not around to discipline him:).

Here is just one of the things that Bailey finds to watch outside of that circle window.  This bird decided to perch on our patio chair.  The bird stayed there so long, I though maybe it was nesting on an egg.  


Bailey still carries around Kevin's three shirts.  It is all I can do not to wash them.  I would hate for Kevin's scent to be washed away.  Bailey loves these shirts.

No comments: