Friday, December 27, 2019

Christmas and the Puzzlers!

Christmas was certainly different this year.  Terrell went to Montana and my parents were here to celebrate with us this year.  It was different, yes, but wonderful too!

There were a number of very special girts, but here are a few that I will share.  Aunt Lisa must have spent the entire year looking for the absolute perfect gift for each of us.  She gifted Kendall this awesome shirt (on so many levels).  Rock on Sir-Mix-A-Lot-ish!

Uncle Roy sent Bailey a few deer antlers to chew on.  Best gift ever!

Sidney's gifts were appropriately horse themed.  It is a good thing that we live on a small lot, or she would have us running a farm!

Clearly I am not a skilled selfie taker.  Here we are beginning our Christmas Eve bingo tradition.  



Cody was not here to call the numbers, so Kendall took over the duty.  She did awesome!



Kendall pulled out one of our brand new puzzles.  Despite all of our efforts to keep pieces off the floor, Bailey managed to nab one.  As he started his lip smacking, my mom and I reached in to discover a half chewed puzzle piece.

We opted to finish the puzzle anyways.  Everyone chipped in, and we were done in record time.  I had no idea that my parents were die hard puzzlers, hmm!


No comments: