Thursday, April 12, 2018

An Egg-cellent Easter!

We had a fun Easter.  My sister and her family had to leave the day before, but my parents were able to stay a couple more days.  The evening before, my mom and I helped the girls dye eggs.  By help, I mean we drank wine while they dyed eggs.
 



We hosted a barbecue.  For those who were not paying attention, Easter feel on April 1st this year.  I just knew that somebody was going to pull a prank.  Rebecca Nelson did not let me down.  She brought a beautifully decorated cake that was really made of cold meatloaf and mashed potatoes.  Hannah could hardly contain herself as Kendall decided to dive right in. 

My dad, relaxing for the day!

We decided to have one big hunt this year, instead of boys versus girls.  We figured Sidney was big enough to knock those boys over if they got in her way.  Kendall had to stretch pretty high for a few eggs.


Sidney getting ready to inspect her loot.

It was a great time and a beautiful afternoon.

No comments: