Saturday, July 1, 2017

While the Cat's Away...and other randomness.

I travel quite a bit for work.  The girls and Kevin often try to make me jealous by sending me pictures of their antics while I am gone.  The top one is pizza.  My favorite meal.  They always eat it at least once while I am away.  During my last trip, they went bowling followed up by a visit to Small Cakes.
 

Their saving grace is that they bought me a peanut butter fudge cupcake to eat when I got home.

Kevin has had a good past two weeks.  He took advantage of it and went on a fishing trip with his brother.  The girls were super excited to see him when he returned.  They missed their Daddy.

Pool day - just about every day.  These girls love their pool time. 

Nothing like a good soak in the sun after a dip in the pool.

My daughter is obsessed with all things "girl".  This would include makeup.  Every time we go to Ulta, she wants the ladies to paint her face.


She even bought some false eyelashes and had our neighbor, Shelly, put them on her.  I would not even begin to know how to do this.  I suppose there are worse things.  She thinks it is quite spectacular.  I blame Hallie for this:)

No comments: