Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Twilight Yoga.

My yoga instructor typically has a twilight yoga once a year for her students.  I started attending her classes right after her event last summer.  This year I had the good fortune to attend.  She had live music before and after the practice which was amazing.

My yoga buddy, Vince, also went.  We started practicing around the same time.  Vince is a rock star.  He manages to get to yoga at least 4-5 days a week and has come a long way.

I quickly gave myself a pedicure before heading there.  What is a yoga class without a good pedicure?  We each had lanterns with tea light candles by our mats.

We started off with an encouraging talk from Jenny.  She shared a lot about her past.  We sat in a circle and each spoke of one thing that we were grateful for. 

We were at Dan and Nicole's home which overlooks the river.  Dan and Nicole are the two on the left in the picture below.

At the end, we had some fun with a few partner/group poses.

I had such an amazing time.  I am already looking forward to next year's Twilight Yoga!

No comments: