Monday, May 30, 2016

My Most Favorite Time of the Year (at least one of them).

Before I get started, I have to randomly interject.  I read the most hysterical, incredible book a few weeks back.  It is called For The Love by Jen Hatmaker. 

I have grown to love spring...amongst many other times of the year.  We have been spending a lot of our days at home this spring, and I have been enjoying getting my hands dirty.  I planted my hanging baskets this year.  I must tell you, I planted these baskets for under $5 each.  Pretty good, eh?   

We planted flowers in Kevin's Pinterest pots.  He is keen on the red and white flowers for these pots, so I obliged.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Brandt's for this beautiful wheel barrow.  We absolutely adore it!

We planted two Clematis plants on our front fence last week.  We may not see flowers until next year, but they seem to be doing great.

The garden is in.

A few extra tomato plants...

The strawberries are coming in.  We could not wait and already picked a few.  They were still pretty sour though.

We moved the wishing well.  I tried Basil in it, but I think the Basil needed more sun.  So, I put some impatiens in the well yesterday.  Let's see how they do.

My new succulent garden! 

I LOVE wind chimes.  We have several sets of chimes in the backyard.  Kevin has always frowned on my suggestion of one out front.  This year he caved.  I caught him at a week moment.  This owl wind chime was one of the gifts that I had bought for a Christmas Eve bingo prize.  Of course, it was by pure accident that I chose this package when it was my turn (wink wink).  I love you my beautiful, musical owl!

No comments: