Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Fun!

We had a houseful this Thanksgiving and it was a lot of fun!  I did not take too many pictures.  I was busy enjoying friends and family, but here are a few that I managed to snap. 

Papa Mark trying to entice Sidney with a stuffed mushroom.  She was too busy hamming it up for the camera.

The ladies enjoying a bit of wine and good conversation.

Previewing the Black Friday ads, which we smartly decided to skip this year.  I dragged them all ice skating instead.  It was a much better choice.

Jason making his famous gravy from scratch.  They also held up dinner for this gravy (I thought you would like that one Stephanie).

The "Grandma's" had helped Kendall and Sidney make place cards for everybody.  I think Grandma Terrell got the raw end of that deal.  I think the hot glue gun got the best of her fingers.  It was Grandma Karen's idea to bring the Senior Citizen's craft for the girls to do:)

There were a number of intense games going that day.  Kendall learned how to play checkers.  She takes it VERY seriously!

We had a great weekend.  Lots of food, ice skating and some Saturday shopping.  Good times!

No comments: