Saturday, February 13, 2010

Family Picture Day

This post is seriously picture overload, so bear with me. Today we attempted the impossible - a family picture. It is nearly impossible to get both tots smiling at the camera, while still smiling ourselves, appearing completely undistracted. We managed to get one picture that accomplished that. The rest are just too cute to pass up, even if not perfect.
Loved this one below, however Kendall was showing off Dora. Glad I noticed that!The next one was toward the end of the shoot, so Sid was done. It is quite interesting how getting pictures with kids can be. I distinctly remember Kendall's 18 month pictures. Nightmare. We could not get her to sit still for anything. Every time I would walk out of the frame she would follow me. In the end, they turned out pretty cute. But the experience was not so fun. In contrast, the other night I got Sidney her 18 month pictures and she was completely cooperative. So I was feeling pretty confident that today was in the bag. WRONG! Sidney was her true 18 month self. Busy, busy, busy! It was fun anyways.

Here are a few pictures of the girls that the photographer decided to take. After all we were there, dressed up - why not?




Thank you Kevin for being such a trooper. I know "you'd rather be fishing". And Grandma's do not worry, we got you plenty!

3 comments:

Kelly Bennett said...

dang it I wish I would have been there to take these for you... hugs ** they are beautiful!!!

Gerbicks said...

adorable! i can't believe you have such sane pictures. (maybe i just give up too easily??). LOVE the one of them smooching. so cute. & it wouldn't be a picture of a 3 year old if underwear wasn't showing at some point.

Kristin said...

So cute...all of you. I love the little dresses.