Saturday, October 28, 2023

Expect the Unexpected.

Yes, when you are raising two teenagers, this seems to be the story of our current life.  A few random, not so normal, pictures.

Sidney hanging around on the tie out poll, while Pigeon looks on.


Not even sure what to say about this one, other than I am glad I did not pay for these sweats.  They sure had fun using the silhouette machine though!


Very fun picture of Kendall and her friend f many years, Naiya, meeting up for coffee after six years of not seeing one another.

Dutch gang, doing their Dutch thing.

Straw anyone?  I think Kendall may have a problem.

Hmm.  

The dogs going crazy for green beans.

Right after Sid got her drivers license, the girls met up in front of Mathnasium in their 'twin' Priuses.

Some things you just wish you could un-see!!!

My mom and I taking a picture with a fake Santa before Thanksgiving.  We were at the Chocolate Affair and sure had fun though!

No comments: