Friday, October 21, 2022

The Sweetest Things.

Here are a few of my favorite things....

I love that my parents are living closer.  They have really started to relax and enjoy retirement life.  My mom has taken up driving the golf cart for my dad.  I love that they are growing old together.


I love that my daughter has found something that she truly loves.  Her confidence has grown so much, and she has made some remarkable friends through the process (young and old).

I love that Sidney has the confidence to show up to a clinic filled with complete strangers and jump right in.

I love fresh cut flowers...in every way.  So when Abby brought Kendall flowers, I openly stole them and put them in with a few of my hydrangeas.  The result was pure beauty.

I love that my independent daughter asks me to meet her at the studio and could I bring a smoothie.  She has a car.  She has money.  Really, she just wanted to see me and for that I am thankful.  This picture says it all.  When I saw this on my phone, it melted my heart.  


I love pretending I am Edward Scissorhands.  Sometimes it works.  Sometimes it doesn't.  In this case, it was a win!  My ugly overgrown evergreen is now a beauty that no longer blocks the sprinklers.

I love our dogs.  I love that the girls love our dogs.  I love that my book loathing daughter is reading a book and secretly enjoys it.


I love our dogs (again).  I love that they love the sun as much as I do.

I love Pigeon.  Pigeon love potato chips.  He is a goofy boy.

No comments: