Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sidney turns '14'.

 

This is 'clearly' the year of the horse for Sidney.

1. Describe yourself.  Nice, loves animals, an extroverted introvert (especially enjoys talking to the old ladies at the barn).

2. What are you thankful for?  Pigeon, my mom, Kendall.

3. What makes you happy?  Pigeon.

4.. What makes you sad or angry?  When Bella jumps up on me and scratches me.

5. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Mixed between a photography, equine trainer or equine veterinarian.

6. What’s important to you?  Having a good relationship with the people around me and the care and well being of my animals.

7. What do you love most about yourself?  I am not a super picky eater and that serves me well because I love to eat food.

8. What do you love most about your mom?  She so pretty, and she does so much for me (I am blushing).

9. What do you love most about your sister?  Her willingness to be part of the stuff I do (horses and camping).

10. If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go?  The beach with my horse.

11. Who do you admire? Why?  Shelby, because she really good with horses, and she is nice.

12. What do you want to learn more about?  Horses.

13. What’s something you’d like to do to help someone else?  Nothing specific.  I just like to be there when someone needs me.

14. What are you afraid of? Embarrassment.  I do not like being embarrassed.

15. If you could only keep one thing, what would you keep? Pigeon (no surprise there).

16. What’s your favorite memory?  When dad brought me the stuffed animal from Petco.

17. What are you proud of yourself for?  The way I have stuck with horses and have not given up even when it has been hard.

18. What are you looking forward to this year?  Getting my nose pierced and getting a job.  

19. What do you dream about?  Getting my drivers license and learning to drive the truck and trailer.

20. What else do you want to say?  Grace, if you are reading this, tell Liza to wish me a Happy Birthday on the right date this year.




No comments: