Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Chocolate, Cake, Crafts and Candles.

 The first picture is not totally related, but it fit the title of the post.  Sid got a whim to make a tiered cake for Sunday night dinner this week.  It turned out super cute and was very delicious.  I love that they are very capable young woman.


My mom and I went to the Craft and Chocolate Affair at the Nampa Civic Center.  It was the first time they have had it since COVID.  I had never been, and it did not disappoint!  I wish I would have taken more pictures, but I did not.  

I picked up this adorable 'custom' ornament to add to Kevin's tree this year.  Genius idea!

I also spoiled myself with this lovely dough bowl soy candle.  It was gorgeous, though we burned it way too fast.

Yes, it was a crafty, yummy day!

No comments: