Thursday, October 21, 2021

The Junk Drawer - October 2021

I cannot help myself, crafts and decorating just keep calling me.  I had zero decorations in my powder room, so decided to decorate it on the cheap.  I bought this piece of wood and used my vinyl machine to put this cute picture on it.


Most of these decorations I had lying around the house.  I love the form and function it brings to the room:).

With Kendall doing so much dance and myself doing online yoga classes, I decided to pilfer mirrors from other rooms in the house to make a wall of mirrors in the den.  It turned out pretty good for zero dollars.

The only mirror that really needed to be backfilled was the mirror in the den bathroom.  I found this adorable mirror on clearance for $19.99.  The frame of the mirror matched perfectly with my yard sale shelving.  

One night I pulled the car into the garage only to find this waiting.  Yep, I was sufficiently freaked out.  Sidney had gored herself up and waited in zombie like fashion for me to get home.

Silly girl!

No comments: