Saturday, September 21, 2019

Sidney Birthday Interview '11'.

This is Sidney at 11 years old:
What is your favorite color?  Mint Green
What is your favorite toy?  American Girl Doll
What is your favorite fruit?  Watermelon
What is your favorite tv show or movie?  Free Rein
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?   PB&J
What is your favorite game?  Skipbo
What is your favorite snack?  Chex Mix
What is your favorite animal?  Horse
What is your favorite song?  Raise a Hallelujah (Bethel Music)
What is your favorite book?  Cupcake Diaries
Who is your best friend?  Eva
What is your favorite cereal?  Captain Crunch
What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Ride horses
What is your favorite drink?  Peppermint Mocha
What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas
What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Monkey
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Pumpkin Muffins
What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Steak
What do you want to be when you grow up?  Horse trainer
I am very proud because…I have started home school and riding horses.
If I were President I would…let Heather Strong let her daughter have a horse.
I am afraid to …get shots.
Name one thing you do really well?  Ride horses
Describe what it means to be a good friend.  Trustworthy, kind, honest, funny.  Being there for each other.
What is your favorite time of day?  Thursday 1-3 pm (horse lessons)
Describe your best day ever?  The first part of the day I would go to a ranch and do whatever I want with horses and take care of them.  The second part of the day, I would go to a beach to cool off and swim.
Describe your favorite hobby.  Riding horses
Climbing trees is…fun, but scary if I go to high.
I wish there were a law that said…there could be an extra month of summer break.
What makes you feel sad?  Thinking about the day Dad died.
What makes you feel happy?  horses
Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go?  Hawaii
If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Nicole
Where do you want to go on vacation?  Heartland Ranch
What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?  Play basketball
What is your favorite thing to do with Kendall?  Laugh
What is your favorite memory of Dad?  One time when I was sick, he went to PetSmart to get Bailey some dog treats.  He got me a squeaky toy that looked like a stuffed animal.  He told me, "Here I got you a stuffed animal."  He did not realize I knew that it was really a squeaky toy!!!

No comments: