Thursday, August 29, 2019

The Hummingbirds Have Arrived.

I have been faithfully refreshing the hummingbird food and waiting with bated breath for them to return.  FINALLY they came back.  The girls find it fascinating that such a little flying creature can bring such great joy.  It is awesome to watch them fly in for a bit of nectar!




Avery had Kendall, Sid and Paige over for a Descendant's 3 premier party.  I decided to crash the party as well.  Good times!

Sidney is still hard at work making and selling her bandanas.  Alfred looks pretty dapper in his navy blue bandana!

This game is pure silliness.  Why...would...you?


I took Avery and the girls to CATS the Musical.  It was absolutely awesome.  I was not sure how well the girls would like it.  I do not think they were sure either.  In the end, they could not stop talking about it.  I would count that as a win.

I love my job.  We had a meeting in San Diego earlier this month.  The guy on the left, Jaime, always finds the coolest places to eat.  Here we are at Trailer Park After Dark.  It literally felt as if I had stepped back in time to high school.  

I managed to sneak away one of the evenings to do yoga by the roof top pool.  It was a beautiful 70 degree evening with the sun setting.  I was definitely in my happy place!

No comments: