Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Springtime and Middle School Track.

Spring has definitely sprung, and we have had a wide range of weather to show for it.  Spring is such a beautiful time, as planting begins, and we start spending late evenings outside.  The girls have been ogling over these egg chairs for quite some time.  I found two that were cute and reasonable price online.  They have been spending many days and nights reading in them.  I must admit, they are incredible comfortable.  The only problem is that every time I sit in one, my productivity goes WAY down!


Terrell made us these cute little bird feeders for Valentines Day.  They did not last long.  The birds absolutely devoured them.

I planted a couple of periwinkle plants this year, in honor of Kevin.  Periwinkle is the esophageal cancer color.  I saw the first bloom the other day.  It is beautiful!



Kendall participated in middle school track this year.  She did the 100 m sprint, 100 m hurdles and 200 m hurdles.  I am always so proud of her willingness to try new things and never give up.  The one thing about track is that it is super hard to get good pictures!

I settled for this selfie at the end of her last meet. 

No comments: