Saturday, March 30, 2019

Music Theatre and Ice Cream Junkies.

The girls have developed a love for two things, Music Theatre and Ice Cream.  This makes me smile.  We have two creameries that have opened near our house (dangerous).  They are both locally owned and equally delicious.  Reed's Dairy has a variety of homemade ice cream's and cheeses.  The flavors change daily, but they are all amazing.  C4 Creamery is the other creamery and is owned by Kendall's friend and her family.  They make rolled ice cream.  It is unique and delicious.  I am certain my waistline will not be happy, but my taste buds are ecstatic.



I purchased tickets to several performances by the Music Theatre of Idaho this year.  It was a bit of a gamble, since the girls' had never been, and I was not certain if they would like it.  However, in order to get good seats, I had to purchase them early.  We went to our first production last Saturday.  The girls were in awe!  They enjoyed every last minute of it and cannot wait for the next one.  Sidney just kept muttering under her breath, "This is awesome."  Kendall kept tapping her leg, clapping and laughing the whole time.  I am glad they enjoyed it!  We sat next to a very nice older couple that seemed to enjoy it as much as we did.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!