Monday, January 14, 2019

Kendall's 12 Year Old Interview.

 
What is your favorite color?  Royal Blue.
What is your favorite toy?  Hoverboard.
What is your favorite fruit?  Strawberries.
What is your favorite tv show or movie?  Heartland.
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Beef Nachos. 
What is your favorite game?  SkipBo.
What is your favorite snack?  Goldfish crackers.
What is your favorite animal?  Sloth.
What is your favorite song?  Little Do You Know
What is your favorite book?  Hunger Games
Who is your best friend?  Avery, Brookelynn, Paige, Hannah, Chloe, Lauren, Emily, Jessica (wowsers!)
What is your favorite cereal?  Honey Nut Cheerios.
What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Gymnastics.
What is your favorite drink?  Diet Pepsi.
What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas.
What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Bunny.
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Chocolate chip pancakes.
What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Orange chicken and rice.
What do you want to be when you grow up?  Lawyer.
I am very proud because… I get good grades.
If I were President I would… ban eggs and seafood.
I am afraid to …eat seafood (I am sensing a theme).
Name one thing you do really well?  Communicate.
Describe what it means to be a good friend.  To be honest, caring, loyal and supportive.
What is your favorite time of day?  Lunch, because that is when I get food.
Describe your best day ever?  Sleeping in, then going to do something with my friends (teenager already).
Describe your favorite hobby.  Reading and drawing.
Climbing trees is… relaxing.
I wish there were a law that said…no eggs or seafood are allowed.
What makes you feel sad?  Looking at the memory box I made for my Dad.
What makes you feel happy?  My friends and my family.
Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go?  New Jersey (clearly she has never been there:).
If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Renee or Arianna.
Where do you want to go on vacation?  Hawaii (she just might be in luck).
What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?  Talk her ear off.
 

No comments: