Sunday, January 13, 2019

Kendall Turns 12.

I am not sure how this happened so quickly, but Kendall turned 12 this month.  She has grown into such an amazing young woman.  She is beautiful, smart and incredibly witty.  I love her.  She keeps me on my toes. 

Grandma and Papa flew in the actual day of her birthday and we had a family celebration.  Papa also helped them build their Awana derby cars.  How I did not get a picture of that I cannot figure out?

 Sidney decorated the table for Kendall's party.  She had us write messages to Kendall on the balloons.

The next day, Kendall put Grandma Karen to work helping her make 'pup' cakes for her friend party.  Kendall and Sidney have gotten pretty good at baking and decorating.  Typically, I have to leave the room since there is a tremendous amount of nonsense and mess that ensues.  At the end of it all, they are tasked with cleaning up. I find it best if I do not come back until that part is done.

They turned out very cute.
 
Kendall's friends came over and enjoyed dinner and 'pup' cakes before heading out to Urban Air.

 
No joking aside, these girls went non-stop for four hours at Urban Air.  They shut the place down.  The workers even had to unlock the doors to let us out at the end.  This group of girls is most awesome.  They are good girls, adventurous, supportive of each other and super silly!

Happy Birthday Miss Kendall!

No comments: