Saturday, October 27, 2018

For the Love of Friends and Family.

Sidney has found a true, genuine soul sister in Eva.  These girls have been their for each other.  They love the same things and were really able to be themselves around each other.  Sadly Eva had to move last month.  Her Dad is in the military, and they had to move to Monterey for a few years.  It was heartbreaking for the girls, but they handled it like champs.  They text or call most days.

I am just glad that she experienced what it is like to have a true friend.  Sidney has had a tough past year or so.  It was great that she has this friendship, so that she will be able to identify what a true friendship should feel like.
 
 
My cousin, Ronnie, bought a new beautiful home in California.  They asked my mom to design and install their window treatments.  She flew down a few months ago to take measurements and help them choose fabric.  She and my Dad flew down a few weeks ago to install them.  Here my parents are hard at work.

Ron and Rebecca took them to an Octoberfest party, and they danced the night away.  My mom had a very lucky night and won two of the door prizes.

While they were there, my mom invited our California family over for a house warming party.  I really wish I could have been there.  Here is the gang!

I just cannot brag enough about my niece, Hallie.  I love this lady to pieces.  She has a heart of gold and a fiery spirit!  Here is Hallie just before her Homecoming dance.  She is not only beautiful inside, but outside as well.

The girls had Hannah over last weekend.  I am pretty certain they would have Hannah live with us, if it was allowed.  They partied the night away in the hot tub.

Yes, the hot tub lights can turn purple.  Not a bad life!

No comments: