Monday, February 26, 2018

BSU STEM Festival

I was asked to volunteer for the BSU Engineering and Science Festival.  Of all things, they needed help in the Scratch Programming room.  What?  Thankfully, it was intuitive and easy to learn.  I took Kendall along with me for the day.  She took to it faster than I did.  Go figure!

It was fun to spend time with her.  The Nelson kids showed up mid-morning.  Kendall ran around with them until I finished up.  The BSU Facebook page showed her driving a robot, so at least I had an idea of what she was up to.

After our volunteer time, we went out to lunch.  We often frequent the same places.  This time, I wanted to surprise her with some yummy goodness.  She was up for the adventure.  We went to Willowcreek Grill.  It was absolutely delicious.  Kendall ordered the "plumpest, juiciest" hamburger ever.

I had the roasted Anaheim Pepper and turkey sandwich on marbled rye with sweet potato fries.  It makes you hungry just reading it.

No comments: