Sunday, March 19, 2017

It's been too long...

Oh my!  It has been way too long since my last post.  I have stock piled so much that it is almost overwhelming to began again.  I will start with a few ramblings. 
 
Valentines Day has come and gone.  The girls have started a tradition the past few years.  With the help of Grandma Terrell,they have orchestrated a wonderful Valentines dinner for Kevin and I.  Who are we kidding?  It is really Grandma Terrell with a few suggestions from the girls.  Last year, we talked them all into joining us for dinner  This year, we could only talk the girls into staying.  I believe my favorite part was the homemade chocolate mousse.

Jackson is now the proud owner of the Pie Face game.  He and Sidney managed to plow through a whole bottle of whipped cream one afternoon while playing.  This is one game they will not be able to talk me into playing!

Matt and Shelly had given the girls Dutch Bros. coupons for watching their dogs one weekend.  They finally decided to use them.  Imagine what they might have chosen?  Only the LARGEST smoothie they could get.  These girls.

I absolutely love this picture of Sidney.  I am not sure who took it from the balcony at gymnastics, but it landed on my phone.  It is a keeper.

No comments: