Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gymnastics.

And she did it!  Sidney Nicole finished her 8 weeks of gymnastics.  The last week we were in the car and she said, "I love gymnastics.  I want to be signed up again."  I looked back at her and said in my best deadpan voice "Really?"  Her reply, "No, not really."  That is what I suspected, but she did at least finish. 
 
Here she is demonstrating some of her super human strength.   
 
Jumping on the "tramp" as her and Kendall have dubbed it.
 
A little beam work.  
 
Sidney's personal favorite, the gymnastics salute!


Kendall excelled at the beam. 
 
 
On the blue beam she had to throw the bean bag in the air and catch it while walking along the beam.  Pretty tricky.

Over the bar she goes.
 
Chin ups (looks a bit like chin rest to me).
 
 Front roll.
 Log roll.

No comments: