Monday, February 25, 2013

Out of the Mouths of Babes!

As I am beginning to type the post, I am listening to the girls crafting in the background:

Sidney:  "Kendall, you were not supposed to do that."

Kendall:  "I know what you were going to say...great artist's never mess up!"

So Humble!

The other day I was picking the girls up from Grandma Terrell's and the conversation went something like this:

Kendall:  "I am going on a date with Israel."  (Israel is her fifth grade reading buddy).

Me:  "Isn't he a little bit old for you?"

Kendall:  "No, I am 6 and he is 9.  Not too old at all."

First of all, I think she has her ages wrong.  Secondly, I think this is all very normal (I hope!)  My circle of moms email tell me that kissing kindergartners is nothing to be alarmed about.  If this is all very normal - why am I freaking out:) ?

No comments: