Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pictures and a Movie

On New Years Eve, Kendall and I had a pretty fun day.  She was really happy to spend some "special time" with just the two of us.  We had quite a few activities planned, so I prepared her that 'sleeping beauty' was not likely to get a nap.  She seemed okay with that, even kind of proud.

In the morning she picked out a couple of her favorite outfits (thankfully she was accepting a little input from me on this occasion), and we headed to get her four year old pictures.  Picture day is always fun with Kendall, because she is quite the ham.

After the pictures, we went with the neighbor girls (who are quite a few years older) to see the new movie Tangled.  It was a really cute movie.  After the movie we only had about and hour before leaving for the Brandt's.  Paige and Peyton asked Kendall to come over and play.  I am not sure why that strikes me as special, but my little baby is starting to grow up.  She has friends that she goes on solo play times together, kid initiated.  WOW! 






1 comment:

Sherry said...

LOVE the pics!! Esp. the black/white one and the "tongue" one!! She is so adorable and already 4!!! WOW! Where does the time go--enjoy every minute of her that you can--they grow up sooooo fast! (I know you know this and are doing a wonderful job of capturing these "moments" with your girls!)