Friday, November 17, 2023

Disney and the Dentist.

I had the honor of going to Disneyland for a work trip.  To tell you the truth, I am not a Disney fan, but I was going to the park for a conference, in which one of my team members was being honored.  My co-worker, Terry, is retiring at the end of the year.  He was presented the NCSEA Susan M. Frey Educator of Excellence award.  It was such a fun evening, meeting up with my team and honoring an amazing engineer.  

It was a beautiful evening walking into the park.  I was scoping the area out, as Kendall and I will be going there this coming spring for a dance event.


Everything is so perfect and beautiful, I had to touch most things to determine if they were real.

While I was on the trip, Levi had his first dentist appointment.  I miss all the interesting things when I am out of town.  Sidney was on hand, and I received several follow up notes from the vet on what a big help she was.  For horses, they get sedated for their dentals.  The teeth are then filed down.  Levi had his two wolf teeth pulled in the process.  Both Sidney and the vet said he was a very good boy.


He is so very sleepy.

He is a cute sleepy horse and also a bit goopy after the process.  It was definitely time, as he is able to eat so much easier with the teeth being done.

No comments: