Thursday, January 12, 2023

This is Kendall (16).

I gave Kendall the option to opt out of the birthday interview this year, but she did not want to.  I think they enjoy reading these over the years.  Here goes...

1. Describe yourself.  

kind, empathetic, intelligent, responsible, athletic2. What are you thankful for?  my family, my friends, my sport3. What makes you happy?  dancing - letting everything go and jist flowing, being with my friends and family4. What makes you sad or angry?  people being disrespectful and insensitive to anyone, especially my family and friends5. What do you want to be when you grow up?  I'm not sure, but I want to impact other people's lives in a positive manner6. What’s important to you?  taking care of myself and those I love, my education, dance7. What do you love most about yourself?  I love my work ethic and commitment to myself and dance8. What do you love most about your mom?  I love how she loves taking care of us and wants us to be successful- she gives everything to help us succeed9. What do you love most about your sister?  how she fun loving and outgoing she is, is always there to try something new or go on an adventure10. If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go?  Rome, it just seems like such a humbling experience11. Who do you admire? Why?  my mom, because she is always working hard, she knows who she is and what she wants to be, and stands strong in her beliefs12. What do you want to learn more about?  I want to learn more about myself, my passions, what I want to be and do, who and how I love13. What’s something you’d like to do to help someone else?  anything that they need. I want to be helpful to people in the moment. premeditated kindness is important, but so is impulsive compassion14. What are you afraid of? losing the people I love15. If you could only keep one thing, what would you keep? the dogs16. What’s your favorite memory? going camping at Holland Lake and hiking to the waterfall for the first time17. What are you proud of yourself for?  working hard and taking charge or myself and my learning, whether its in school or dance18. What are you looking forward to this year?    taking more classes at CWI, dancing more often and improving technique, spending time and forming connections with new people19. What do you dream about?  having meaningful connections with family as I grow older20. What else do you want to say?we've got flaws in all of us, but that's what makes us GLORIOUS!

No comments: