Friday, January 27, 2023

The Bionic Man and Other News.

Yep, my dad had one of his hips replaced.  It turns out it was scheduled for the same weekend that Kendall had her dance convention, so my sister flew down to help.  My dad is such a weirdo.  It is a wonder that we ever get any normal pictures of him.


He made it through the surgery like a champ and is about two weeks into his recovery.  He is doing amazing.  He strategically timed the surgery in hopes of being healed for golf season.  I think he is on track to accomplish that goal.

Also that weekend, Sidney had a jump show.  It was a bit of a crazy weekend, as the trainer that she goes with was not able to go to the show.  Noel's mom had been in the hospital and ended up passing away the morning of the show.  However Jayde and Sidney loaded up the horses and made Noel proud.  They each walked away with a few ribbons in their respective events.

Sidney and I managed to sneak away to away with clay one evening.  I had not been there in forever.  They expanded the place and it is as beautiful and relaxing as ever.

I ordered our blog books for the year.  I love getting these in the mail each year.  It is so fun to flip through them.  This is truly one of the best things I have ever done.

The girls spoiled me for Christmas this year.  Kendall got me two pairs of cozy pants.  I love these!!!

No comments: