Sunday, August 23, 2020

Ear Piercing and Pretty Nails.

 As I mentioned in my last post we went up for Dylan and Heather's wedding.  The girls and I splurged and got fancy nails for the wedding.  Acrylic nails were the only thing that helped me stop biting my nails many years ago.  The girls had never gotten their nails done, so it was a fun treat.

I mentioned that we love road trips.  Well, my sister had told us about this awesome piercing place in Spokane.  Sidney had one of her piercing done with a gun a few years back, and it never healed up.  We had waited for this trip to get it done at this particular place.  So, one our way through town, we stopped.  

Kendall spontaneously decided to get her second holes done.

Not to be left our, I re-pierced my cartilage.  I had also gotten this done many moons ago with a gun, and it never healed properly.  I am happy to report that we are about five weeks out and all piercings are healing nicely.


No comments: