Friday, February 11, 2011

Water Park Fun

We spent the day at the Raptor Reef Water Park. We all had a blast. They keep the facility a balmy 85 degrees so I was relishing every moment.  Kendall and Hallie wasted no time hitting the slides. 

I took Sid down one of them a couple of times before she had a chance to say "All Done".  She much preferred the hot tub.  It was awesome.  The hot tub was indoor that had a tunnel to swim through to go outside.  We spent a lot of time in there.




Dylan talked me into going down the tube slide.  It was a lot of fun.  The first part was rather freaky as you speed down a pitch black tunnel.

Kendall our little rag-a-muffin ate like a horse at lunch.  Playing so hard made her hungry!

Dylan and Hallie readying themselves for the onslaught of waves in the wave pool.  Kendall was dying to go with them, but not yet.  We need to get her in swim lessons before I am ready for that to happen!

Sid did not let the fun stop her from getting her rest.  She napped in my arms for over an hour. 

We are tired now.  Ready for a night of vegging out.  When I got back to mom's I had this message from Kevin waiting on my phone.  He said "Taking a break at my water park".  Silly Man!

No comments: