Friday, February 11, 2011

Grandma's Always Have the Coolest Things

We finally made it to my parent's house.  Our original flight was scheduled to leave at 8:45pm.  I thought I was pushing it on the time limit as the girls typically go to bed between 7:30 and 8.  When we got to the airport our flight was delayed by 1.5 hours.  Craziness.  I thought I was in for a very long wait.  To our luck, we met another little girl and her mommy who were feeling the same way about the situation.  The girls found a new little friend in 20 month old Olivia.  The girls shared toys, snacks and gymnastics routines.  The wait zoomed by and all was well.  I have some very cute airplane pictures to post, but I forgot my camera cord.  Those pictures will have to wait. 

As usual, the girls love going to visit their grandparent's, because they have the coolest things.  Grandma Terrell has two white little doggies that the girls terrorize and steal toys from.  Grandma Karen has dress-up clothes.  So yesterday, after getting to bed at 1am in the morning and sleeping for only a few short hours, the girls were ready to play.  Sidney found the dress-up box immediately and started strutting her stuff. 

The little Diva.

In the words of Hallie and YouTube, "Hi Du-Wan..."

I believe this was a hip-hop dance moment.  I am only deducing this by Kendall's face and the position of her arms.

After a great night of sleep last night (11 hours, thank goodness), we are off to the water slides today. 

No comments: