Thursday, June 23, 2022

Lessons for Kendall and Gma.

Sidney has been giving my mom and Kendall riding lessons.  My mom is doing great.  Her form is coming along nicely.  She told me the other day that she is not sure she wants to move past the walk stage.  I told her that was perfectly acceptable and most people never do.  The Eh Capa riders are a rare breed with their bareback, fast riding, no hand jumping craziness.  She was relieved to hear that most people just enjoy a good trail ride.

Kendall is another story.  I am pretty certain that girl does not have an ounce of fear in her body.  She has been trotting, loping and falling off without a care in the world.

Owning this horse has brought us an empty pocket book and a life full of joy.  Now it is my turn to get on.  The unfortunate thing is that I have zero interest.  However, I love my daughter, and that is all the motivation I need.

No comments: