Saturday, June 12, 2021

McCall Getaway.

A few months ago, I booked a trip to McCall.  At the time, no one seemed super excited about it.  However as the day approached, we all became increasingly excited.  McCall has never disappointed.  I think we all needed the time to decompress.  We spent a lot of time at the lake, especially at sunset.  It is breathtaking. 





We each tried out 'fancy' poses.


I must say, doing a headstand on a moving dock is no small feat.

I love this place!!!

The girls bought Chacos.  Crazy, ridiculous - Glad is was there money and not mine.

I bought this very sensible hat.  I absolutely loved the saying.  It was a toss up between "No Vacancies" and "We're Full".

The girls TRIED with all their might to convince me that we needed to bring home this kitty.  Hard NO.

We ate delicious food!


We spent a ton of time in the pool and hot tub.


I even managed to get a daily workout in.

We enjoyed the great outdoors.  Here is the view from our dining room one morning while I was drinking coffee.

The girls found the fort that they claim they helped construct a few years back.


We even managed to squeeze in watching all three Pitch Perfect movies.  It was a great to spend some special time with one another.

No comments: