Monday, March 30, 2020

Family BBall and Leprechaun Traps.

My nephew, Kyle and his wife, Danielle, came down to Boise for the Big Sky basketball tournament.  As it turned out, the tournament was cancelled the morning it was supposed to begin...COVID-19.  Though I know that Kyle and Danielle were disappointed about missing the tournament, they were happy to hang with the family.  Sidney was overjoyed, as she had some new basketball companions!



On the evening of March 16th, the girls disappeared.  After awhile, I was curious as to what was going on.  I heard some banging around in the garage and saw a few trips back and forth to the craft room  As it turns out, they were making leprechaun traps.  

I love that they still enjoy doing this!  The level of detail was amazing.





Unfortunately, those slippery little suckers managed to get away for another year!  They did, however, leave some chocolate treasures behind!

No comments: