Friday, March 27, 2015

Chili Goes to School.

As planned, Chili spent 6 weeks in doggy school.  The instructor was awesome.  She encouraged the girls to be very involved in the training.  Chili got to wear a cap and eat ice cream on the last day.  The school had a blue and orange cap, but Kendall told the instructor "No way, not unless it is Cal Poly Green and Gold."  Right on!

Chili made a few friends in school.  Kuma, super stubborn, yet very sweet dog.

Ruby, the Jack Russell Terrier.  Did I mention that we almost adopted a Jack Russell a few years back.  After watching the energy that 8 year old Ruby had, I think we made a good call to opt for a Chiweenie.

Samson, such a sweetie.  He just needed to learn to play well with others.

Chili has been doing great.  Kendall has even gotten him to "roll over".  I love that the girls learned so much also.  Sidney has to remind me to turn my back if Chili starts to jump on me.

No comments: