Thursday, January 17, 2013

Weekend in McCall.

Thanks to  Valerie, our friend and Kevin's coworker, we had a chance to enjoy a weekend getaway in McCall.  We stayed at an incredible resort.  Our "cabin" was larger than our first two apartments as a married couple.  That may not be saying much as we were starving students living in California at the time.  The resort had a very nice recreation center complete with DVD rentals, pool table, hot tub and swimming pool.  We made many mad dashes from the cabin to the swimming facility in the freezing cold.  The girls spent endless hours (literally) in the swimming pool.  I joined them a few times.  I must admit it is nice that they are old enough and proficient enough that I can peruse a magazine while they play in the water.  I am finally that mom!  The one that can be lazy and catch up on celebrity gossip while they have a great time.  I did not get too many pictures, but here is one of Kevin and Kendall in a fierce game of checkers.  She has become a force to be reckoned with.  I love to watch her develop a strategy.
We spent some time playing outside and posing for goofy pictures.



The girls tried their hand at photography.  A picture of Kevin and I courtesy of the girls.

No comments: