Friday, March 31, 2023

March Extras.

It has been such a busy season, with both dance and horse most weekends and often both of them at the same time.  As I have said before, I would not change it for a moment and am so thankful to soak in every moment.  That being said, Subway has become my friend.  I thought of this as I was sitting down by myself to eat my 6" combo meal on my way from Birt Arena to the Nampa Civic Center.  Long days are better with a roasted turkey sandwich...always!


Oh Bailey.  I am so sorry.  You are such a tortured soul, yet these girls love you so very much.  You patiently put up with all their antics, from t-shirts to hair ties, Halloween costumes and now sunglasses.  We love you sweet Bailey!



Kendall is so funny.  The other day, while eating her chocolate chip pancakes, I could barely contain my laughter.  When I told her about the chocolate strewn about her lips and chin, she just smiled.  She was in absolutely no hurry to wipe it off.  In fact, I think she left it there even longer just to make me crazy.

This girl works so hard for her sport.  It is easy to forget when we just see the amazing performance pictures.  However, she attends classes every single night of the week, most nights multiple classes.  She comes home sweaty and exhausted, yet shows up the next day with a smile.  Here she is (top right) in her deep stretch class.  You go Kendall!

I have made a few more finishing touches to my office.  I bought myself a table top water fall and have purchased some nice candles.  This makes Mondays so much better!


Our friend is selling her horse, Lily.  Hannah and Sidney are so sad to see Lily move on, as they have been enjoying many rides on Lily and Pigeon.  

My mom has been going through a few older pictures.  She found this gem of her and my dad when they were younger.  They are so cute!

She also found a couple of my beautiful Grandma.  

At one point in time, my Grandma used to play guitar and yodel on the radio.  Yep, yodel.

We had tickets to a late Friday night performance to Beauty and the Beast.  I was so exhausted that I gave up my tickets so Kendall could invite a few friends.  My mom chaperoned them, as she was super excited to see this musical.  Truth is, I think she loves hanging out with these girls.

No comments: