Saturday, November 26, 2022

Fall is Here, and the Puzzles are Out.

It went from summer to fall/winter in a couple of days.  I did not hesitate to break out the puzzles.  I bought this one last year and had not put it together.  It turned out pretty cool.  


After I put it together, Kendall told me about a tictok trend in which people were picking their puzzles up. She did not believe I could do it.  Oh do not fret, little one, it is simple physics.  I put a bit of tension of the end and pulled.  Presto puzzle!


Over the Thanksgiving weekend, I wanted to do a craft but had no idea what to do.  The girls mentioned that I should make some Christmas placemats.  I got to work immediately.  


Here was the end result.  Now, how do I keep all of the chocolate and spaghetti sauce away from them?

Our original flag finally decided to shred.  I ordered a new one and Liza and Sidney did the honors of flying it.  Liza even managed to fold the old one, very impressive.


We got our tree up.  I love seeing these two dogs curl up with one another.  They really have become quite the pair.

No comments: