Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Friends, Family and Swag.

I am forever grateful that there is only a bit of overlap between dance season and rodeo season or else I would be toast.  I am also forever grateful that horse is a family affair, even if you are not riding.  Kendall seems to really enjoy coming with us and hanging out.  For this, I am appreciative!


Upon return from Hailey was the Eh Capa Friends and Family performance.  My friend Wilson was there early helping with the Papa Pancake breakfast.  Our friend Paul and his wife came out to join us (I forgot to get a picture).  My Aunt Debbie and Uncle Steve were also here for the festivities.


This year a couple of the riders organized an amazing silent auction.  


My friend Tina made some amazing Eh Capa swag that I helped her sell as a fundraiser.  It was a huge hit!

The performance was so fun to watch, as the energy is always good at this annual event.

Pigeon and Sidney did an amazing job.  I was so proud of both of them.

It was Brandi's 25th year coaching the team, so there was a special presentation for her.  A number of past board members and riders came to say a few special words in her honor.

My parents bid on a gorgeous nose band, halter and bridal for Sidney as an early birthday present.  The silent auction bidding was fierce, but they managed to get the highest bid.  Sidney was absolutely shocked and thrilled!





No comments: