Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Twinning Birthdays.

These special ladies share a birthday.  It has been fun for Sidney to celebrate her special day with Grandma Karen.  This year we had pizza and homemade cheesecake.  

It seems that no matter how sneaky I try to be, I can never surprise the girls.  I believe I finally succeeded this year.  Sidney had outgrown her current bike.  I had convinced her that there were no bikes to be had, due to the pandemic.  Well that is largely true.  However, my persistent searching paid off, and I found her the most beautiful Townie bike.  She was thrilled.



Hannah joined the girls for the weekend and birthday celebrating.  She fits in just like one of their sisters.  We love having her around.


Sidney did not want a party this year.  She wanted her mom to go on a trail ride with her.  So, I did.  Alyssa and Sidney decided to put me on Reno.  I believe they made an excellent choice.  He was good to me, and I knew I could trust him.  However, that did not stop him from having a bit of fun with me.  My knees were SO sore after the ride!  It was beautiful and wonderful.  Most of all, I enjoyed that Sidney showed me the ropes.  She really is an amazing rider.  

No comments: