Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Interview.

As Sidney turns the clock over to a new year, we will do the "interview".
 
What is your favorite color?  Teal.
What is your favorite toy?  My 18 inch doll.
What is your favorite fruit?  Watermelon.
What is your favorite tv show or movie?  Raven's Home.
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Chicken Nuggets (Really?).
What is your favorite game?  Clue.
What is your favorite snack?  Fruit leather.
What is your favorite animal?  Koala.
What is your favorite song?  Scars Too Beautiful
What is your favorite book?  Goldie (A Puppy Place Book)
Who is your best friend?  Liberty and Mia.
What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Camp.
What is your favorite drink?  Diet Pepsi (yes, I am a bad parent).
What is your favorite holiday?  Valentine's Day.
What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Monkey.
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes (the really thin ones that Grandma makes).
What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Cowboy Pizza.
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A teacher.
I am very proud because…of the stuff that I can do in gymnastics.
If I were President I would…allow dogs to go to school with their owners.
I am afraid to…walk on a tight rope.
Name one thing you do really well?  Gymnastics.
Describe what it means to be a good friend. Do not do everything you want.  Give your friend a chance to do stuff they want to do as well.
What is your favorite time of day?  Breakfast.
Describe your favorite hobby.  Stamping.
Climbing trees is…fun.
I wish there were a law that said…that you could bring pets to school.  "I am not going to let that one go."
What makes you feel sad?  When people yell at me.
What makes you feel happy?  When people laugh with me.
Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go?  New York.
If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Emma, Emily or Chloe
Where do you want to go on vacation?  Hawaii.
What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?  Baking and going shopping.
What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?  Snuggle.

Sidney would like to add a question:
What is your favorite thing to draw?  A rabbit.

And, that's a wrap!

No comments: