Friday, July 17, 2015

Birthday Gift and Backsplash

I know that I am spoiled beyond belief, but here is proof.  I had my 25th birthday (again!).  Kevin gave me a picture of a potting bench in my card.  A few weeks later, the girls and I helped him build it.  The following day, while I was at work, he took the girls to buy me some new toys for the bench.  Kendall and I have already managed to dirty up the tools.  Hey, isn't that what they are for.



Kevin has been wanting to put a glass tile back splash in our kitchen for some time now.  I was not enamored with the idea until I saw a few examples of how amazing it looks (Brandt's, Roy and Sherry).  Kevin's co-worker, Tim, came to help us out.  By "us", I mean Kevin.

Before:

After:

It turned out great.  I love how much it brightened up the area.

No comments: