Sunday, January 25, 2015

January Birthday Girl!

It just does not seem right that Kendall turned 8 years old this year.  Where does the time go?  She celebrated with a hotel, pizza, swim, lego, family party!  We decided to get a king suite and all pile into one bed.  It was quite an adventure.  I am not sure that Kevin and I got much sleep that night, but the girls sure did.

Kendall and Sidney spent a lot of time in the pool.  I dub it "creating Mountain Dew commercials".  I recall my sister and I doing the same thing when we were little.  For those of you not following, I am talking about crazy jumps into the pool that feel way cooler and way more daring than they actually look.

Sidney resurrected her digital camera and spent the evening taking super blurry pictures of everyone.

As mentioned it was a LEGO birthday.  Kendall had been asking for legos and receive she did.
 
I am not sure who was more excited about the Legos...Kendall or I?  The two of us stayed up all night putting the tree house together.  Here is the thing though, I am only allowed to find the pieces.  Kendall gets the joy of actually putting them together.  I am not sure if that is a fair deal or not?


Sweet, sweet, young lady!

I thought I would do a little birthday interview with Kendall this year (My comments are in parentheses).

1.  Who is your favorite person in the whole world?  It is not a person.  It is a dog...Chili.
2.  What is your favorite color?  Purple
3.  What is your favorite television show?  K.C. Undercover
4.  What is your favorite outfit?  The one I am wearing in the picture above.
5.  What sport do you like best?  Basketball.
6.  What song do you love?  22 (Taylor Swift)
7.  What is your favorite cereal?  Apple Jacks.
8.  Who is your best friend?  Kaylie, Katenee and Hannah  (too many, she cannot decide...extrovert maybe?).
9.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  A pop star.
10.  What is your favorite book?  Anything Junie B. Jones
11.  What are you really good at?  Math
12.  Where do you wish you could go on vacation?  Hawaii (Random...?)
13.  What is your best memory?  When I was adopted.  I cannot remember that far, but it is still my best memory.
14.  What would you buy if you had $1000?  A huge house made of gold and stained glass windows (apparently $1000 goes pretty far nowadays)
15.  What vegetable do you hate the most?  Radishes.
16.  If you could have a wish, what would it be?  To be famous.
17.  What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?  Chocolate and Vanilla Swirl
18.  Who is your biggest hero?  Daddy.
19.   What do you like to do best with your friends?  Tell secrets.
20.  What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday?  Die my hair (yeh, that is not happening).

No comments: