Friday, December 28, 2012

Little Daredevil's.

We had a couple of decent snowfalls during this holiday vacation.  The girls packed their snow clothes just in case.  Uncle Jason bought a new sled and pulled the kids around the neighborhood.  Sidney, who is notoriously scared of everything, has transformed into a crazy daredevil.  Kendall has remained true to her nature and is still a daredevil. 
What is a sled ride without a good wipe out?
Sidney ran to tell me, "I am okay mommy!  I just have a little ice in my nose." 

They all hopped back in.  This time with Dylan in the sled. 

Yes, that is a blue tongue that Kendall is sticking out.  Fabulous Uncle Jason decided to get my girls bottles of colored sugar when he took them to the store!  Who does that?  Only an uncle or an aunt.  I did notice that he did NOT get his children the same treat.  I suppose that is payback for all of the noisy toys I used to get Dylan and Hallie.  Uncle Jason let Kendall "drive" the four wheeler.

The girls also went downhill sledding two different days with Kami and Kaden.  They had a blast screaming the whole time. 

Kevin taught them very quickly that if you ride it down, you walk it up.  Good Dad!!!

Kami took a few run down the hill with the girls.  They slept very well at night!

No comments: