Saturday, March 19, 2011

Just Monkeying Around...

Finally after months of hearing Kendall's pleading and how all of her friends have been there, we finally took a trip to Monkey Bizness.  Of course being the thrifty girl that I am, I had to wait for a coupon.  I fully rationalized my madness with the fact that I was teaching my kids about "patience".  Well today the patience paid off.  We were waiting at the door of Monkey Bizness the moment it was open.  As we were checking in, the man that worked there told Kevin and I that we were welcome to play on the equipment as well.  In fact, he "strongly encouraged all parents to try the slide".  When we entered the room, we understood what he was talking about.  Seriously crazy.  It is a wonder that little kids would actually go down this insane thing!  Kendall loved it.  Kevin thought he nearly killed himself, and I have to admit that my heart was pounding pretty hard.  It was definitely fun and climbing up the crazy thing was an incredible workout:)



Sidney found pleasure in the more simple things.  She would start to walk near the giant slide then quickly high-tail it outta there.  Kevin mentioned going down it with her and she shook her head with vigor.  No way!


It was a great time.  The girls are already asking us when they can go back!

No comments: