Sunday, March 21, 2010

We are back.

Well, I wish I had a ton of pictures to share from our trip, but tech savvy me deleted all of them from our camera on accident of course. So, I will have to recap with words. The trip was absolutely awesome! The girls had a great time with family and the weather was beautiful. Aunt Lisa and family even made it over one morning to see the kiddos. One of the highlights of our trip was that My Aunt Nena got to meet the girls. This was very special for me. She is always writing asking about the girls and had yet to meet them. So we made that happen this weekend. We arrived to her house with fresh baked cookies waiting for us and new crocheted purses for the girls.

I am not sure what it is about Sidney and airplane landings. She must think that is the best time for a blow-out, because she never fails to disappoint! Kendall was quite impressive through security. I gave her a gray tub and she filled it up with all of her belongings "by herself". What a trooper!

Yesterday, Lorain's daughter had a birthday tea party. Both of the girls got all dressed up and we went to our first tea party. It was very fun. All of the girls decorated straw hats and purses. Kendall especially had a blast. She has been really into crafting. Now when we are shopping, she points out ribbons and papers that would be perfect for "crafting".

The weekend has been absolutely gorgeous. We took the kids to the park. Kendall rode her bike. It was one mile round trip and she did just great. Sid got to ride in the stroller. We bought Sid a bike helmet (looking way into the future). But it was just too cute to pass up - It had monkeys and airplanes on it. I had some great pictures of her in the helmet, but we all know what happened to those...



Oh and one more picture of my handsome husband...just because...



1 comment:

Phone: (208) 255-8085 said...

The girls look adoreable in their hats.I am glad you are having soo much fun with the girls.love mom