Saturday, April 27, 2024

Pinners 2024.

My mom and I went to the Pinners Conference again this year.  I love this conference.  My mom worked at the conference stuffing VIP bags on Thursday and worked the entrance on Friday.  By the time we showed up on Saturday, she was a celebrity and knew so many people.


We crashed the cookie decorating class.  This was unplanned, but we happened to be near the classroom when they announced it.  I am so glad we did, as we ran into my friend Kristin and her daughters.  




My mom and I attended this Idaho sign making class.  It was fun, but a bit stressful, as crafts can sometimes be.  In the end, or signs turned out amazing.  I wish I would have taken a picture of our table.  It was just the two of us, but my mom made the most giant mess.  I say this with laughter, because it was quite hilarious.  

We also crashed the wooden tissue box class.  We were waffling between this class and churro making.  When Kristin mentioned that they were signed up for it, our decision was made.  Thankfully they had a few extra kits, so we were able to join.

My mom caught on to my sneaky close up picture strategy and was not pleased.


It was a fun day.  I promised myself that I would not spend money this year, but I did.  I get so sucked into the small businesses peddling their unique wears.  I suppose I need to go into this expecting I will be making some frivolous purchases, so I will feel less guilty.  I am already looking forward to next year!

No comments: