Monday, April 15, 2024

Hmmm...How Did This Happen?

The whoas of car ownership are real.  While Kendall and I were on one of our trips, Sidney sent me this picture of her car.  She went out one morning to find this.  Thankfully, she was able to jump in my car.  Grandpa came over later to help her take the tire off, and he took it to get repaired.


On another tire note.  Kendall walked out to her car after math one evening.  One of the instructors asked what had happened to her wheel/tire.  First of all, my question is "How did she hit something hard enough to do this kind of damage and not get out and check?".  That conversation was a peculiar one that is too lengthy and twisty and turny to document.  Yep, teenagers.



She took it into the tire shop first thing the following morning and ended up with four new tires and four new wheels. If you do ever need new tires, I have a guy.  He has done great for me and really helped her navigate the process.  He was helpful in helping her find an economical tire and wheels which would serve her purposes, but not break the bank.

We will chalk this one up to "Stories you will tell your kids later in life".

No comments: