Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Junk Drawer - April 2024.

Here it is...all that remains for April.  

Sid sent me this beautiful picture, while I was out of down on a dance trip.  The tulips in full bloom.  I LOVE springtime.

My mom helped out with Levi while I was out of town.  Mostly, she taught him how awesome butt scratches are.  I laugh that he backs up to her for scratches every time she comes out now.

During my work trip to Portland at the end of March, we had a trivia night with some amazing prizes.  I managed to score two prizes.  One was a coffee subscription for six months.  I received my first box and it was an amazing blend that I have been enjoying immensely.

I received a three month chocolate subscription as well.  I love these, as I get to try new chocolates.  The girls endure my chocolate tastings.

Sidney's National History Day essay advanced to state.  She received her first college scholarships, should she choose to attend College of Idaho.

I was brave enough to walk Levi back to the the East Barn arena on a super windy afternoon.  I put Pigeon in with him.  They spend most of the time taking turns rolling around.


I sat on the 'Kevin' bench and watched them from afar.

Levi exploring the wooden bridge in the front arena on a particularly spicy night after I had been traveling.  he is a funny guy.

No comments: