Sunday, March 19, 2017

McCall, Our Fabulous Neighborhood Kids and More Animal Rides.

Valerie decided to join us on a weekend to McCall.  We were so glad she came.  Typically she sends us up there to enjoy her condo.  This time, we managed to get her to join us.  It was such a relaxing fun weekend.  As always, we enjoyed every moment of it.  I took zero pictures except the one below.  The girls played in the pool and tried their hand at ping pong.  See how good they are?  They managed to  land the ball in the blinds.  That is pretty remarkable...

We have such a fantastic neighborhood.  The kids are like a pack of wild animals roaming from one house to the next.  I love it!  Here they are enjoying spaghetti dinner at our house.  The only one missing...Corbin!
 
I know that I have posted pictures of the girls at the mall on the animal rides before, but they talked me into another trip.  Kevin was home relaxing one evening, while the girls and I shopped until we dropped. 

No comments: